Stop and sit for a few quiet moments . . . and rest in a "sweet selah moment" with the Word of God.
Author Sharon Gamble, in her book Sweet Selah Moments: Encouragement for Everyday Living, invites readers to pause and spend time with Jesus before the world gets going each day. But to do that, you must prepare. Step One in Sweet Selah Moments encourages readers to prepare a basket or bag in advance with the items and materials you'll need to meet with Jesus. Not sure what should be in there? Curious what Sharon herself recommends? Well here it is!
In Sweet Selah's Be Still & Know Gift Bundle, you'll find:
- A copy of Sweet Selah Moments: Encouragement for Everyday Living by Sharon Gamble
- Sweet Selah Ministries' beautifully lined Prayer Journal
- A Sweet Selah Ministries Pen for all your notetaking, underlining, and prayer writing
- A hand-crafted pen holder with zipper to tuck away your pen—and maybe a sweet piece of chocolate or two! (Design will vary.)
- And a Be Still & Know magnet strip that can be placed on your refrigerator to remind you throughout the day to stop and ponder God's Word.
And of course it's all put together in our durable Be Still & Know tote bag, perfect for on-the-go or tucked away in your cozy sitting spot.